United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
Shipping (Forklift Operator) Technician - 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Shipping Operations Technician is responsible for preparing and shipping finished goods to distribution centers and customers in an accurate and timely manner without incurring down time. The open position is available on 3rd shift (10:30 PM - 6:30 AM).
- Operate a forklift to load finished goods on trailers
- Unload/receive shipping and palletizing supplies from inbound trailers
- Record product tracking information to ensure accurate inventory
- Start up, shut down, change over, and operate conveyors and palletizers
- Enter data into computer and generate reports as necessary
- Hand stack cases of product as necessary
- Perform forklift battery changes, scale and dock operation
- 1 to 2 years of current or recent experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Availability to work 3rd shift (10:30 PM – 6:30 PM) as well as weekend overtime shifts
- Basic math and computer skills (Microsoft Office and e-mail; SAP experience considered a plus)
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.