Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
SHE Internship in Systems & Learning Management
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collaborate with cross-divisional teams in safety, health and environment projects
- Support in tracking key KPI’s for safety initiatives
- Collaborate with global/regional team members to develop and update internationally applicable standards and SHE training material
- Support in SHE reporting activities and perform incident analysis to identify root causes
- Support in improving SHE tool functionalities
- Preferably Master student who has successfully completed at least first semesters in chemistry, environmental engineering, chemical/process engineering or safety engineering
- Safety Health Environment (SHE) experience is not mandatory but would be an asset
- Organizational/people development experience is advantageous
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages are an advantage
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with an international mindset
- Good communication skills
- Starting date as of June for 6 months