United States, Brandon, SD, Adhesive Technologies
Production Operator - 3rd Shift
Production Operator - 3rd Shift - Sunday - Thursday - 10 pm - 6 am
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Sign-on bonus of $2,500
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- Relocation Assistance to Qualified Candidates
- 401k matching
As a Production Operator, you will:
- Operate production equipment while following documented procedures in a safe operating manner.
- Package material according to specifications.
- Perform quality checks, equipment clean up, data entry and make a product label.
- Measure and weigh materials according to industry standards.
- Promote continuous improvement in all functions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, or other experiences which involve following detailed written instructions.
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.