United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Receiving Worker - 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Unload materials and items received.
- Put away items received to designated areas of the warehouse.
- Check in non-inventory items in the system(MAPICS) and distribute them to internal departments
- Support warehousing operations as required
- Assure and maintain accuracy of inventory of the warehouse.
- Perform housekeeping functions in warehouse, Receiving, pallet area, and trash compactor areas.
- Perform all other duties as required.
- Must know and follow all Safety and ISO procedures and work instructions relating to their position.
- Have knowledge of MAPICS and High-Jump systems. Has a thorough understanding and command of transactions related to their job.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Licensed to operate forklift trucks.
- Good math skills.
- No lifting or bending restrictions.
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required.
- Temperature of the work area may be affected by outside temperatures and machining.
- Noise level in the work environment is normal to moderate.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Overtime may be required.
- It is the responsibility of each employee to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns while protecting yourself, the organization, and the environment.
- You are ultimately responsible for your safety and well-being.
- The position is in the factory and could involve sitting, standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally this position may require the lifting and/or moving of more than 55 pounds.
- All lifting must comply with OSHA standards.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.