Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Market Intelligence Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be a member of a dynamic international team that works closely together with the strategic business development teams across all strategic business units within Adhesive Technologies, as well as with market strategy and finance teams
- Make a substantial contribution towards a more accurate and confident strategic decision-making in determining market opportunities, as well as towards a faster approach in detecting and predicting both market trends and competitors’ / customers’ behaviors
- Assist in the development and implementation of a global competitor and customer database, process design of competitive intelligence and the global roll-out of market intelligence tools
- Take responsibility for a market intelligence project focusing on the delivery of actionable, appropriate and timely input and advice, based on understanding of internal customers’ needs and requirements, as well as support the goals of relevant teams in their responsibilities
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in economics, business administration or business information systems with focus on marketing or related sciences
- Experiences in market analytics and understanding of competitive intelligence by former internships
- Knowledge in the areas of research- and database-design will be to your advantage
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Highly motivated, results oriented and enthusiastic about analyzing and consolidating information, communicating it effectively to facilitate strategic decision-making and to the understanding / forecasting of micro- and macro-economic dynamics in the markets
- Being a team player, have the ability to work with a high level of independency and are eager to take responsibility for defined projects