United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
Financial Analyst - OTC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assist with implementation of global credit management tool
- Governance of regional credit insurance plan
- Work closely with regional and global credit management teams
- Drive end to end process improvement projects and propose enhancements to increase process efficiency, transparency, governance & compliance using digital tools
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of finance OTC processes and the partnership with sales, business and marketing
- Assist with creating and/or updating process documentation for finance OTC processes
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-4 years experience in the areas of business analysis, accounting, management reporting, or related field
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SAP a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Demonstrated experience executing tasks and projects with strict deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.