SWE, Norrköping, Adhesive Technologies
Development & LEAN Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
This is an exciting new position we are recruiting to our production site in Norrköping, where the focus will be managing all Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects. Work tasks will include;
- Implementing a Continuous Improvement strategy to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivery against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Setting up and executing development plans for production personnel, esp. regarding CI training; coaches HPS practitioners on HPS deployment
- Ensuring operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Organizing and facilitating improvement workshops as well as following up on results
- Training the participants on the standards and using them consistently
- Support and drive the plant´s different investment projects where you will involve the relevant departments to ensure success.
- Managing and overseeing the HPS program deployment; develops and manages the HPS capability development program
- Acting as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors
- Promote the use of HPS principles and tools, and the mindset and behaviors required to sustain the HPS program
- Track the progress of the master plan and give appropriate advice and detects possible obstacles
- You have a technical education, preferably at University level and with experience from industry processes and have implemented and worked with Lean in your daily work life.
- You are a good analyst and have the ability to engage employees. We strongly value your experiences, but your personal qualities are just as important.
- You are familiar with the MS Office package and have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You are business oriented, technically driven, analytical, communicative, co-operative and a good team player.
- You are flexible, motivated and have good sense for figures.
- Above all you have a positive attitude and are eager to learn and develop your professional skills.
- You have strong planning and organizational skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a strong knowledge of plant processes.
- Technical mastery of manufacturing processes, ability to use statistical methods for process improvement, as well as proficient use of process improvement tools such as Pareto, fishbone, control charts, etc.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English.