United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
QC Lab Technician - 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing Quality Control testing environment
- Associates degree required, BS in chemistry preferred
- Technically adept in wet chemistry, analytical methods, and sophisticated technologies
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills in laboratory testing and equipment
- Proficient with GC, HPLC, AA, FTIR, and Titrators
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to follow through on responsibilities and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Work with others in a respectful manner and as a member of the team to achieve all goals set forth in the department.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, SAP, and various databases.
- Understanding of ISO, IATF, and ITAR regulations
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Frequently sit, view a computer screen, and type on a keyboard for extended periods of times
- Stand continuously and walk frequently during the shift
- Lift up to 50 lbs and up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis during a shift
- Work in a laboratory with hazardous chemicals. Must be able to wear a full face respirator as required
- Climb and descend stairs routinely
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.