United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
Senior Manager, Global Trade Export
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Sr. Manager, Global Trade will work with Henkel’s Global Trade Group and internal Henkel department to define procedures for insuring compliance with OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Controls) regulation and protecting Technical Data as required under ITAR 22CFR 120.10) as well as DFARS (Defence Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement) requirements for control of CDI/CUI.
- The successful candidate will be a team player with strong communication and analytical skills and able to effectively implement Trade Compliance requirements with Henkel’s various business units.
- Manage U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) compliance
- Manage projects to adequately protect defense information and technical data.
- Be the local focul point for Henkel Customers in defense or defense subcontracting regarding certification of Henkel’s DFARs and ITAR Compliance.
- Manage the compliance process with Henkel customer Quality and Engineering team.
- Develop training, compliance and audit procedures for CDI/CUI and technical data
- Manage the Henkel secure data site for the transfer of controlled technology
- Conduct export compliance audits as required
- Participate in developing and conducting training pertaining to import and export regulations
- Develop and conduct trade training at all levels of employment throughout the business
- Monitor regulatory changes related to export controls and communicate as appropriate
- Support all other activities within the Global Trade Department as required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.