United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Associate Brand Manager, göt2b Color & Styling
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports in the management of the göt2b portfolio (Styling & Color)
- Supports in the coordination of existing communication campaigns and development of new social media and influencer campaigns including digital and social test & learn programs
- Assist with the development of annual marketing plan for assigned brands. Includes business review, customers line reviews, development of alternative/contingency plans, and overall strategy for the brand.
- Participate in advertising agency meetings with brand's advertising agency to include any necessary preliminary and follow-up work
- Monitors performance of assigned brands using sales reports and research (IRI, Nielsen) data via business analysis, delivering key learnings and recommendations. Apprise management of significant changes. Ensure current knowledge of the competitive environment via outside sources
- Works with Shopper Marketing/E-commerce on executing and monitoring support plans across all retailers from Brick and Mortar to E-retailers
- Maintain ongoing communication with Sales Strategy and Field Sales personnel to build support plans, learn about changing market conditions and modify promotional programs to support market changes
- Supports in preparation of business reviews and other ad hoc top management presentations
- BS/BA (Marketing, Business. or any other relevant fields), MBA preferred with at least 1-2 years of experience in consumer products marketing (CPG) in brand management
- Knowledge of category (major competitors, target users, industry trends), Hair experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; strong analytical skills; strong financial orientation
- Ability to analyze research data and make decisions designed to generate incremental sales and profits
- Experience with Nielsen or IRI database is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and organization skills required to be able to lead project and work independently
- Strong team player with proven track record of strong cross-functional collaboration
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.