United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
Process Technician - 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Ability to work unsupervised, with little or no direction.
- Ability to train and instruct Injection Mold Set up personnel in proper troubleshooting techniques.
- Ability to make sound decisions in the absence of the Engineering supervisor.
- PC skills including knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to set up a scientific molding process for any new tooling
- Monitoring, developing, updating and maintaining Injection Molding Machine Process and Injection Molding Robotic Processes.
- Monitoring and data entering for Engineering Injection Mold Data Base.
- Works closely with maintenance department to support process activities.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.