United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Chemical Mixer - 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of 2 or years in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience handling hazardous chemicals, fork lift experience and computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand 90% of shift.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow specific weighing and addition protocols for batch making process.
- Must be capable of working in a team environment or single person process, and be able to maintain exceptional safety, quality, and route adherence measurements.
- Operation of process equipment to make adhesive products with minimal supervision.
- Follows batch ticket instructions to produce lab approved product.
- Troubleshooting of process and equipment to identify potential problems.
- Commitment to following OSHA procedures and all safety standards.
- Opportunity to progress into higher levels within Chemical Operations with successful performance.
- Adherence to Henkel’s Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices, and support of Henkel AC Manufacturing’s Vision are maintained as a top priority.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.