Technical Inside Sales - Adhesives - Western Canada
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Inside Sales Representative, Western Canada OEM/MRO Markets •
- Join the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants, and coatings
- Make an impact in our journey towards digital transformation by joining our team, incubating, and experimenting on new ways to interact with our end-customers and to enable our sales and distribution teams.
- Proactively manage and drive sales growth with key Distributors and Customers in remote locations.
- Proactively manage and drive sales growth for smaller distributors and accounts in Western Canada.
- Act as first level remote sales support for our field sales teams and our distributor sales teams.
- Qualify, nurture, and convert inbound sales leads in partnership with our distribution teams
- Focus on Lead Generation through Social Selling platforms working in conjunction with Marketing to drive new sales opportunities.
- Implement marketing programs and provide marketing department feedback to meet market needs.
- Gain commitment for group selling events such as OEM/MRO seminars, Customer Training Schools, etc. with end customers.
- Train, work with, and motivate our distribution channel partners to sell Henkel products/solutions.
The ideal candidate:
- Comes from a mechanical background and has proven ability to support technical requests from our end customers.
- Has an affinity towards sales.
- Is proficient working with digital tools and social media platforms to develop and support the remote interactions with end customers, distributors, and field sales team.
- In tandem with the team, can develop a vision / value proposition for further development of inside sales capabilities.
- Feels comfortable presenting and publishing opinions in Social Media within Henkel Guidelines to generate new sales opportunities.
- Post-Secondary Education, Degree preferred.
- Strong experience in customer interactions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable presenting and publishing opinions in Social Media within Henkel Guidelines to generate new sales opportunities.
- Persuasive communication and sales skills.
- Result-driven, self-motivated, and hands-on.
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to details.
- Affinity to work in a variety of platforms (SAP, CRM).