United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Compounding Sanitizer, 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate $18.06 and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- As a Compound Sanitizer, you will:
- Sanitize all containers to remove any type of residual chemicals in compounding area.
- Remove HC drum liners and dispose of residual chemicals in accordance with disposal procedures
- Maintain empty drum inventory to supply HC/WG demands, segregate drums to maintain, support recycle program, monitor drums and ensure proper inventory is available for outside deliveries
- Maintain and clean work area including floors, walls, and paint as required
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED or 6+ months relevant experience required
- Must be lift truck certified or previous forklift experience with the aptitude to get certified
- The position is could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day and the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions
- Able to work in a wet environment, handle pressurized hoses and work with hot water
- Capable of working with and handling large storage containers including 55-gallon drums and compounding equipment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.