United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Production Supervisor- First Shift - BENEFITS START DAY ONE!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manages all operations at factory level to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivers against plant performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Sets up and executes development plans for plant personnel
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Work hours: 7am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday; overtime on Friday and weekend flat rate at an hourly rate
- Bachelors degree Preferred but not required
- 3 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- People orientated, with ability to coach employees.
- Be able to build a team environment with in the shift that will transition into a Henkel Team.
- Hold direct reports accountable whether doing great job or not performing to standards.
- Ability to work alternate hours if needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Teams). Data driven and goal oriented.
- Strong time management skills with the ability manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing methodologies - Identifying waste, 5S, error proofing etc.
- Be able to identify ways to improve shift and department while owning the activity / project through completion.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.