United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Warehouse Operator - 3rd shift - Benefits Start Day 1!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay (if applicable)
Sign-on bonus of XYZ (if applicable)
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Loads, unloads, transports and shelves materials, bulks, components, ect. in appropriate warehouse location.
- Supplies, replenishes, and supports production staging areas and production work centers with needed raw materials, production process materials, containers, pallets, ect.
- Prepares ands moves completed skids to appropriate destination.
- Picks, labels and ships orders.
- Cycle count raw materials and components.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
- Certifications and licenses - must have upright forklift, reach truck or rider pallet jack license.
- Communication Skills - Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to work mandatory overtime assigned.
- Physical Requirements - Have the ability to lift at least 50 pounds and be on feet for majority of work day.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.