Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship in Global Total Rewards
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Being part of a global team that develops worldwide concepts in the area of global total rewards (e.g. compensation and benefits) for employees across all business units and functions
- Active involvement in our global initiatives and projects (e.g. supporting the implementation of new total rewards tools)
- Gaining insights on the total rewards practices and policies across the different countries
- Steering of own projects as well as supporting our team in the day-to-day business
- Conducting market researches on total rewards practices and trends
- Student who successfully completed first semesters of studies focused on business administration preferably human resources
- First practical or international experience (e.g. internships in HR, student initiatives, semester abroad)
- Fluent English language skills (German is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Team-player with good communication skills
- Dynamic and passionate