National Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for growing the Laundry & Home Care business in Mass & Dollar channels.
- The responsibility focuses on growing sales, improving profit, optimizing operations & activating marketing initiatives for strong brands like Purex, Sunlight, and Snuggle within Canada.
- Establish, develop and enhance business relationships with key personnel at a major retailer in Canada.
- Work cross-functionally with other functions to develop account specific plans that maximize sales, profit, merchandising, distribution and gain market share.
- Utilize & diligently maintain trade promotion management program for annual planning, forecasting, promotions and trade settlements.
- Work with Marketing & Sales Planning teams to develop account specific programs to achieve distribution of new and existing products through display, merchandising and category and shelf management
- Conduct frequent business reviews and monthly score-carding in order to take quick action and ensure mutual business objectives stay on track
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and Digital/eCommerce team to deliver key projects and improvement plans Utilization and analysis of available market and account specific data to develop strong fact-based selling presentations.
- Monitor & report on Henkel & customer KPI’s, provide improvement recommendations
- Act as a leader & entrepreneur of your business – owning results from top to bottom, and building solid plans to continue to grow our brands
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably in Business or Marketing National Account Experience
- At least 2-5 years calling on major retailers,
- Costco preferred Solid track record of success
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter
- Strong leadership skills that drive solid and consistent business results.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize time and focus on key and critical business activities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.