United States, West Hazleton, PA, Laundry & Home Care
Technical Operator - Night Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Mechanic/Operators are responsible for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical issues on packaging line equipment while minimizing the interruption to production.
- The Mechanic/Operators are also expected to run equipment on the packaging lines when maintenance issues are not being addressed.
- Troubleshoot, repair, clean and change over packaging line equipment as necessary with minimal downtime
- Coordination and planning of equipment change overs
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and train/coach Operations Technicians on PMs
- Operate equipment as needed to support team
- Develop and manage equipment centerlines
- Work with other mechanical resources to lead line ownership and continuous improvement
- 2 to 3 years of current or recent industrial maintenance experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing/packaging equipment (mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors)
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- High school diploma or GED required; vocational/technical coursework preferred
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Willing to work weekend overtime shifts
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.