Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in R&D Packaging Development – Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Opportunity to be part of the international packaging team
- Active involvement in the development and implementation of global packaging innovation
- Own set of responsibility for a specific project
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas
- Preparation of management report
- Student who is pursuing a bachelor or master degree in the field of mechanical-, packaging-, or plastic-engineering
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team-player with high level of independence