United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
Blender Operator (Nights) - Salt Lake City, Utah
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Operates mixers, pre-mixers and other blending equipment to mix raw materials into liquid laundry products
• Strictly follows batch making instructions to accurately produce a variety of liquid laundry products
• Completes required tests and inspections to ensure batches meet quality standards
• Sanitizes equipment by preparing solutions and following applicable procedures
• Completes transfer of blended product to storage tanks for use in finished good production lines
• At least two years of machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment and a HS Diploma/GED are required
• Prior experience blending raw materials into large batches of product in a manufacturing, pharmaceutical or food environment preferred
• For safety and business purposes, must have the ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
• Ability to strictly follow safety policies and procedures
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.