United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Make sure all materials needed for run are on hand, perform cleaning and sanitizing tasks, perform machine start up and shut down procedures on production equipment an make adjustments to equipment parameters, within validated standards, to ensure output meets specification.
- Ensure compliance with all standard operating procedures an monitor operating equipment and machinery to ensure proper performance, perform required steps to complete size and product changeovers in accordance with production schedule
- Log data into computerized production tracking system including machine parameters, downtime events, and line performance. Inspect output to ensure compliance with quality standards, which may include the use of calibrated equipment, tools, and machines. Accurately maintains all required quality documentation. Complete basic maintenance and troubleshooting tasks such as cleaning, inspection, minor lubrication and parts replacement. Escalate non-routine and complex issues following the facility escalation procedure.
- High School or Equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in a production environment preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.