United States, Seabrook, NH, United States, Buffalo, NY, United States, Geneva, NY, United States, New York, NY, United States, Harrisburg, PA, United States, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Boston, MA, Adhesive Technologies
Area Sales Manager - Northeast USA/Canada - Remote
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Will sell SONDERHOFF S3 portfolio (materials, equipment, sub-contracting).
- Support for all clients commercially and technically in the assigned area in coordination with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Territory will cover Northeast USA (PA, NY, NY, NJ, DC, DE, VT, RI, CT, MA, NH) and East Canada (Ontario, Quebec, NB, NS)
- Research and acquisition of new clients in the assigned sales area.
- Responsible for turnover and results in the assigned sales area.
- Development and realization of customer-specific process solutions in close cooperation with the customer
- Support key clients and set up relations to the decision-makers in the assigned area.
- Preparation of offers as well as contract negotiation and after sales service
- Ensuring completeness and currentness of project-relevant data in the CRM systems
- Preparing forecasts, monthly and annual sales and budget planning
- Responsible for the timely submission of monthly reports as well as call reports
- Regular participation in events, trade fairs and symposiums.
- Expected travel is 50%.
- Bachelor's Degree - technical field a plus
- 5 years of professional experience
- Background in technical or automation equipment
- Project Management
- Complex problem solving
- Competitive technology advantage gap analysis
- Prioritization Leadership
- Key Account Management
- Systematic thinking
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.