United States, Greenville, SC, Adhesive Technologies
Shipping and Receiving Operator
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Perform put-away transactions of raw materials or finished goods in SAP/LOGOS to keep inventory accurate
- Finalizes paperwork to move and/or accompany receivables or shipments, i.e., inland bills of lading, pack slips, hazardous declaration forms, completely and accurately to avoid penalties/fines
- Picks, packs, loads, unloads all orders in accordance with specific instructions.
- Calculates weights of pallets loaded and unloaded to minimize shortages of raw materials received or finished goods shipped
- Knowledge SAP/LOGOS/scanner applications
- Drive high lift truck -- including use of steps and sitting during operation and completion of Henkel's DOT Certification training and Forklift certification
- High school diploma or GED; Must be able to pass Henkel's basic skills assessment
- Prefer minimum of (2) years of experience in a shipping/receiving position; forklift experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.