United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Material Handler, 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel is immediately hiring full-time Material Handlers to join our manufacturing team in Geneva, NY. As a Material Handler, you will support the manufacturing and production of essential sanitizing products that help keep our communities safe during COVID-19. At Henkel, employee health and well-being is our top priority, and we have implemented additional precautionary measures to ensure a safe working environment for everyone during this time.
As a Material Handler at Henkel, you will receive great benefits starting on DAY 1 of employment:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Career development opportunities
- Perform all material-handling job functions required in the manufacturing area
- Supply all necessary materials for manufacturing lines to maximize efficient and effective production
- Fill bins with bottles and caps to ensure uninterrupted production
- Load skid with various in-process and finished goods, mark with appropriate tickets, move offline and stage, as necessary
- High School Diploma/HSE strongly preferred, or 6+ months manufacturing experience required.
- Must have proven ability in all aspects of material handling and knowledge of all other procedures in the packaging department.
- Regular attendance is required. Overtime may be required.
- It is the responsibility of each employee to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns while protecting yourself, the organization, and the environment. You are ultimately responsible for your safety and well-being.
- The position is in the factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
- Must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions.
- Good manual dexterity needed.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.