Italy, Milano, Laundry & Home Care
Internship as Brand Manager Assistant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
·Responsibility for analyzing and monitoring brand performances (e.g. Sell-In and Sell-Out) and KPIs
·Support the implementation of brand promotion activities, local market programs and communication campaigns
·Close cooperation with internal partners and international marketing team for project development
·Provides overall marketing support to marketing and sales teams
·Opportunity to manage relationships with agencies and external research institutes
- Undergraduate/Graduate with Master's Degree in Marketing/Economics/Management
- Excellent knowledge of English, Italian is mandatory
- Proficient command of MS Office is required, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very strong analytical skills and high attention to details
- Curious, passionate, proactive and goal-oriented team player
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Highly motivated fast learner available for a minimum period of 6 months