United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Prism - Product Development Track
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes new product development projects
- Develops new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe
- Executes and manages projects and resources to meet planned objectives
- Ensures compliance with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures and manages the lab and innovation process
- Provides technical support services to Manufacturing and Quality as required
- Executes process develop-s to support x-funct. teams to achieve completion of new technology products consistent with strat. objectives
- Assures all new products meet international chemical health and safety requirements and other regulations
- Ensures that Henkel's new IP is protected through collaboration with internal and external partners
- Provides guidance and recommendations on patents, trademarks and proprietary agreements
- Approves technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and quality specs
- Tests or supervises tests on product stability and performance
- Connects with consumers and generates consumer insights through various platforms
- Masters or PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, Engineering or related a discipline & available for full time employment on July 2021
- Evidence of scientific productivity through high impact peer review publications
- Knowledge of structure-property relationship of materials and analytical and materials characterization techniques (DMA, TMA, DSC, TGA, SEM, HPLC, GC-MS, FTIR, ICP-MS, GPC, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus)
- Commitment to relocate to a desirable location in North America
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.