Global Project Manager Finance (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Contribute to development of global finance strategy
- Responsible to develop, define, execute and steer finance projects
- Develop and execute end-to-end process optimization & implementation of best practices globally
- Drive conceptual process changes & change requests
- Manage and control the entire project life-cycle & be responsible for project steering
- Cooperate with different internal stakeholders such as Finance & Controlling, IT, SSC and Business Units
- University Degree in Business Administration, Project Management and/or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in running (finance) projects in a multinational company, preferably FMCG
- Experience in digitalization is a big advantage
- Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Very good communication, negotiation & presentation skills in English
- Team player with ability to motivate & inspire
- Business-oriented with ability to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Be an integral part of our global Finance team & take over challenging and diversified responsibilities
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna
- Minimum monthly gross salary: €4,200 - willingness to overpay depending on experience
We are very much looking forward to your online application (in English).
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during Covid-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we are currently conducting our interviews virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to regulations of the Austrian Government regarding safety and health as well as remote work.