Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Intership in Sales and Channel Excellence
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become part and support the ongoing collaboration and communication with the global sales & channel excellence community
- Work with sales team, channel management team and other functional teams on our sales channel strategies (B2B)
- Support driving transformational sales & channel excellence initiatives with project management, communication and change management
- Support our new inside sales manager in Europe
- Get in touch with topics regarding CRM excellence, business analytics and eCommerce
- Play an active role by supporting data analyzes and assist in report creation
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies focused on marketing, sales, technical or similar fields
- Practical or international experience in a B2B environment, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel and at a high level of independency
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools like PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- Creative mind with excellent communication skills and dedicated team-player
- Availability as of July for six months