Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Sustainability Management - Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Take ownership of 3-5 own projects during the internship with different tasks focused on e.g. project management, research, analysis and concept development
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and in collaboration with the different business units and functions
- Contribute to shaping adhesive technologies’ sustainability performance and help capitalize business opportunities
- Contribute to our sustainability strategy and targets
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies in environmental engineering, business chemistry, sustainability management or other fields providing a good understanding on sustainability topics in a B2B environment
- Technical understanding or background is an advantage
- Excellent English, additional languages are a plus
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Passion to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and team orientation
- Passionate about sustainability, innovation and technologies
- Availability as of July or August for six months