Belgium, Brussels, Laundry & Home Care
Marketing Coordinator - Laundry & Home Care (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- You will be part of the marketing team, securing the operational support within the department
- You will be in touch with the other departments to coordinate/inform/steer key processes
- You will be planning, coordinating and supporting the promotional process
- You will be supporting the new product development process
- You will support on adapting & translating product & eCommerce content
A graduate (higher education) with an interest in FMCG, who has the following competencies (or is very motivated to develop these):
- Team player not afraid to engage with a wide range of people and to build efficient & long-lasting professional relationships
- Ability to work in a structured, organized and systematic way
- Capacity to prioritize and work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work in a detailed and precise way, delivering quality above quantity
- Fluent Dutch and English. French is an asset
- Excellent command of Excel, ability to quickly learn new tools