United States, Trumbull, CT, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Researches and develops groundbreaking technologies while identifying opportunities for new technology, products or performance improvements
- Leads one or multiple R&D projects critical to business
- Actively makes specialized knowledge available to the organization
- Acts as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel Adhesive Technologies both internally and externally, identifies and engages valuable external partners
- Acts as responsible for new research, IP, publications, technology roadmap and secures IP position in own area of development
- Steers and facilitates knowledge sharing and supports project teams in solving problems
- Acts as an advisor for management and steering committees
- Contributes actively in scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations
- Education — Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent Science or Engineering related field.
- Experience — Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of relevant laboratory and industry experience or advanced degrees with 0-5 years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Required skills — Strong technical skill, excellent communication skills and ability to utilize good judgement to make timely, practical, and technically sound decisions have high tolerance for volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity; enjoys working in fluid environments that demand creativity.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.