United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Innovation Project Manager (Data & Telecom and Aerospace & Defense)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manages individual, complex, cross-regional innovation projects on operational level
- Creates and aligns on project time schedule and financial plan
- Updates and reports on project progress and summarizes status of managed projects
- Prepares and presents projects for decision meetings and reviews
- Manages project budget and relevant KPIs
- Identifies risks and defines countermeasures
- Takes lead in case of problems and conflicts
- Guides team members to properly use project tools, templates and deliverables
- Drives x-Project/business initiatives to foster best practice exchange and continuous improvement
- University degree in Management / Engineering / Science / Chemistry, MBA preferable
- Preferable years of total Experience: 4+ Yrs Exp. in TCS/ Sales/ Mktg.: 2+ Preferred Project Management Exp.: 2+
- Must have a combination of project management skills and technology knowledge
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills and experience
- Experience in projects on technology or product development PMP certification desirable
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.