United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
PRISM Leadership Rotational Program - Technical/Commercial
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Performs / supports completion of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan on all product related performance complaints
- Provides technical resource and assessment to market while supporting "must win" projects and programs
- Completes Customer Technical Request Testing and Reports within the TCS database or equivalent, including 'customer ready' reports
- Runs and upkeeps laboratory equipment, leads/supports ongoing standardization, harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods
- Ensures laboratory and application equipment are calibrated and safety checked in compliance with local regulations
- Supports internal and external technical requests and projects
- Responsible for CAPRIS/ACE and TCS database documentation of the performed lab activities
- Writes customer facing reports for the field Sales/TCS teams, KAMs, Marketing, PD and Innovations or project team
- Responsible for directly communicating with the field Sales/TCS teams, KAMs or project team
- Trains Sales/Marketing and other TCS personnel on products
- Performs customer lab demonstrations and customer training
- BS/BA degree in Engineering/Business & available for full time employment on July 2021
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is desired)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.