United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Prism -Technical Customer Service Track
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Is responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Reports quality issues / customes claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/CAPRIS)
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations
- Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects.
- Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers Is responsible for products application / technical training of field sales forces and customers
- Documents all activities in CRM tool (CAPRIS/ACE) and / or in the TCS Lab
- Requests database Is responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members
- Promotes internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts
- Respects and promotes the internal Henkel SHEQ rules
- BS/BA degree in Engineering/Business & available for full time employment on July 2021
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is desired)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.