South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Beauty Care
Beauty Care eCommerce Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Steer e-Commerce strategy implementation on local level including assortment, e-contents and promotion
- Support in building preferred strategic partnerships and joint business plans with key e-retailers on local level
- Deploy tools and best practices and drive upskilling on local level
- Monitor competition and markets and build on current and future e-Commerce opportunities and trends for businesses growth
- Develop, execute excellence of sales fundamentals at eCommerce channel and manage e-distributors
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required
- Minimum of three years work experience in eCommerce sales of FMCG industry is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required