United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Continually monitor production performance and adjust production plan execution in a timely manner to improve performance.
- Communicate daily with Supply Planning to maximize Henkel’s ability to service customers while optimizing labor efficiency. This includes managing work plans, staffing, and minimizing overtime.
- Communicate throughout all shifts with hourly production employees, supervision, and all other site employees to ensure a constant exchange of ideas, concerns, suggestions, and information.
- Execute special projects as assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Support the Plant Manager in the development and execution of mid to long term manufacturing strategies.
- Ensure that all safety policies and procedures are followed. This includes incident reporting, investigation, root cause analysis, corrective actions, implementation, and verification.
- Participate as an active member of the Mentor Site Leadership Team, Site Safety Committee, Culture Based Safety Steering Committee, and other teams as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Business discipline required
- Strong chemical background is preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing supervisory role
- Outstanding organizational, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates leadership, problem solving and conflict management skills (horizontal and vertical)
- Demonstrates a professional team-player attitude toward work and co-workers
- Experience with OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) preferred
- Experience with ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, and ISO 50001 considered a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.