Brand and Trade Marketing Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Development of local marketing strategy for brands
- Marketing input for local masterplan and marketing ATL activities, in collaboration with international teams
- Set-up of “Marketing-Mix” for own brands, define portfolio, price, promotion and placement strategy, in close cooperation with sales
- Development of promotional strategy for brands and POS materials
- Define promo plan and steer promo plan execution (in cooperation with Sales)
- Coordination of merchandisers and implementation in POS
- Shared P&L responsibility, steer Marketing budget
- Optimize marketing processes
- Academic Background: Min. Management degree
- Experience: 5 years in FMCG Marketing with experience in brand management and trade marketing; Multinational Company background experience preferred.
- Location: Lisbon based 4. Strong financial/business mid-set (P&L thinking)
- Results/solution oriented
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good influence capability 8. Team player/relationship manager - ability of building partnerships with business stakeholders
- Good capacity of focus/define priorities
- Leadership skills
- Business strategic thinking
- Language: English (very good level is mandatory)