Laundry & Home Care Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Define and execute global, regional and local account strategy including annual revenue plan and target plan
- Translate customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap
- Drive and roll-out customer approvals and push upstream solution selling
- Develop and maintain sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, key executives and sponsors
- Develop and maintain strong executive and cross-functional relationships and key locations
- Steer and support internal resources to execute account strategy
- Optimize sales processes in country and analyze financial KPIs and proactively steer key account business
- Responsible for timely and accurate administration tasks supporting account strategy including sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required
- Minimum of five years work experience in Key Account Management or Trade Marketing of FMCG is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required