PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
ServiceNow Application Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development of ServiceNow
- Develop the technical solution, implement, and perform integration tests, where required
- Understand the need to standardize the process and incorporate such requirements into the design
- Understand the large-scale thinking and approach needed for project success and continuous system improvement
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related courses
- With a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in ServiceNow Development
- Must have excellent command of spoken and written English
- Organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment
- Able to implement on-time and to handle multiple priorities in an agile environment