Australia, Frenchs Forest, IO
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Implementation and interpretation of HR policies, procedures and guidelines, and provide advice on employee relations issues to your client group
- Coordinate and assist with onboarding and the recruitment and selection process
- Be the contact for general HR topics for the Henkel Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care teams, and escalate topics as required
- Assist with maintaining HR Governance, projects and the roll out of local, regional and global initiatives
- Assist with employee engagement activities such as Diversity and Inclusion week, Christmas party and other ad hoc events and activities
- Experience working in a generalist HR environment, with a strong understanding of HR processes
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment and with a diverse client group
- Sound written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate confidently and clearly with a wide range of stakeholders on such issues as HR reporting, employee relations, recruitment, conflict resolution and performance management.
- Experience in providing timely and accurate advice to employees and managers in relation to human resource practices and procedures.