United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Associate Brand Manager, Dial Innovation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager of Innovation in development of new launches and new brands from initial idea/concept to full product
- Managing cross-functional team, ensuring launch timing and all required development steps
- Analyze trends and conduct consumer studies to arrive at adequate insights
- Working closely with sales strategy and category management to develop sell-in story
- Coordinating the design brief and development of final product with the agency
- Prepare marketing and project presentations to gain management approval
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; MBA preferred
- 2-5 yrs of related experience, in consumer products marketing or innovation.
- Affinity with consumer goods and beauty/personal care category preferred
- Knowledge of syndicated data sources preferred (IRI, Nielsen, InfoScout).
- Project Management experience a plus. Ability to balance multiple objectives and prioritize accordingly
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills to work with people in diverse functional areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid creative skills and understanding of innovation process
- Strong bias for action and attention to detail
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.