PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Determine appropriate Credit Limit, Risk Category and other Credit Management data based on the Global Credit Policy and external report provided by the credit management software, Carixa
- Set-up new customer account in Systems, Application and Products in Data Processing (SAP) system
- Perform periodic review for existing customer accounts and provide sound recommendation for each approval and conduct order release
- Monitor and execute process controls to ensure compliance to the Global Credit Policy
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any Finance-related courses
- Minimum of three (3) years' related work experience in Credit Risk Analysis, preferably with experience in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable process
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in SAP and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Preferably with knowledge in MS Access, VBA (Macro SAP Scripting) and any Credit Management reporting tool
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and with good command of both spoken and written English
- Amenable to work on a 9:00pm - 6:00am (night shift) schedule and during both Philippine and United States' holidays