United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Brand Manager - Pravana
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Brand Manager position reports to Sr. Brand Manager for both PRAVANA and SPARKS. This position will support the Sr. Brand Manager to analyze the business, conduct competitive analyses, and research market trends to help develop the global brand strategy and go-to-market plan to ultimately maximize business potential. Brand Manager will help drive all aspects of the development and execution of the marketing plan.
- Leverage consumer and market insights and marketing expertise to successfully identify, develop and execute marketing plans for new products and brand campaigns including product architecture, product launch process and go-to-market strategy.
- Conduct regular, strategic business reviews to analyze trends, category performance, and identify opportunity areas and present recommendations to leadership
- Forecast and monitor sell-in and sell-through to meet and/or react to business needs. Leverage data to inform decision-making for strategy development and adjustments as necessary
- Remain relentlessly up to date on emerging and future trends and the competitive market
- Create PowerPoint presentations for upper management, sales meetings, and account market meetings.
- Work closely with other functions across New Product Development, Global Brand Supply Chain, Creative, Finance, Digital, Education, Sales, and Communications to ensure key developmental milestones are achieved based on launch timelines.
- Educational Degree(s) – Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Marketing
- 5-7 years of marketing experience. CPG/beauty industry preferred
- Strong organization, planning, and creative thinking skills
- Demonstrated collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile startup environment.
- Must feel comfortable with 25%> domestic travel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.