United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Material Handler, 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel is immediately hiring full-time Material Handlers to join our manufacturing team in Geneva, NY. As a Material Handler, you will support the manufacturing and production of essential sanitizing products that help keep our communities safe during COVID-19. At Henkel, employee health and well-being is our top priority, and we have implemented additional precautionary measures to ensure a safe working environment for everyone during this time.
As a Material Handler at Henkel, you will receive great benefits starting on DAY 1 of employment:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Career development opportunities
- Perform all material-handling job functions required in the manufacturing area
- Supply all necessary materials for manufacturing lines to maximize efficient and effective production
- Fill bins with bottles and caps to ensure uninterrupted production
- Load skid with various in-process and finished goods, mark with appropriate tickets, move offline and stage, as necessary