United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Purchasing
Supply Resilience Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Supply Resilience Manager will be the primary interface to Supply Chain Leadership of the BU for LHC NA. This senior role will report to the RSO Regional Team Lead, with dotted line reporting to the Laundry Purchasing KAM. The intent of this newly created position will be to bring a proactive, action-oriented, element to supplier performance and risk mitigation. In addition, this role will expand the RSO pillars of enable supply, secure supply, improve supply and verify supply to the L CMTG team.
Two primary focus areas will be:
- Proactive supplier performance (service and quality levels) measurement and improvement, utilizing tools such as the Power BI Supplier KPI Cockpit and SCMS (Supplier Complaint Management System).
- Proactive Risk Mitigation, by working with Procurement Category Management, Supply Chain and other stakeholders to implement the outcomes from multiple risk assessments.
- MBA preferred, with three years relevant experience, or Bachelor's degree required (preferably in business or supply chain) with six years experience in Purchasing, Quality, or Supply Chain
- Previous experience in a production environment. Chemical industry experience a plus.
- PC skills, Microsoft Office suite, SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Project Management experience beneficial.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.