Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in Global eCRM
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support the global eCRM team in developing the member benefit strategy and marketing automation for the global Ask Team Clean platform
- Own set of responsibilities for specific projects in collaboration with Global eCRM Manager
- Collaborate closely with countries, partners, data analysts and brand teams (Germany, USA, Australia, Austria, Poland, Switzerland) to implement successful Digital Consumer Journeys
- Monitoring, analysis and performance optimization of Digital Consumer Journeys based on KPIs, as well as deriving actionable recommendations
- Assist on the concept, design and activation of global eCRM toolbox including reactivation and re-engagement initiatives
- (Master) student who has successfully passed several semesters of international business or economics with focus on marketing
- First experiences in the field of direct marketing, digital marketing, data science or CRM are of advantage
- Fluent English language skills required, knowledge in additional European language(s) is beneficial
- Highly digital affinity combined with proactive attitude
- Analytical and good self-organization skills to handle projects independently
- Availability as of October 2021 for 6 months