Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
Brand Manager, Pattex & Wd-40, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for product categories – product portfolio, pricing, and profitability
- Create marketing plans – to introduce new products to the market or to enter new business segments
- Work on Brand/ Category strategy in line with overall Henkel & Business Unit strategy and develop ATL/BTL/Digital campaigns to ensure consistent equity building
- Perform regular monthly and quarterly business analysis – results achieved by respective brands or product categories
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to build sales promotions and product communication
- Convey market research and end user surveys in order to define adequate activities and introduce new products
- Responsible for marketing budget allocation and expenditure
- Manage the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution and assortment) by finding the most efficient solutions
- Participate in or lead key projects (cross-category) with stakeholders e.g. Digital, Market Research, Product Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and external sourcing partner
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant disciplines, (Masters and / or any further qualifications in Marketing/Digital is a plus)
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in an FMCG or Marketing agency is a must
- Good knowledge of Marketing and Trade Marketing activities, tools and techniques as well as category management and assortment
- Strong understanding of the digital customer/consumer experience.
- Utilize an agile approach and actively drive a “test and learn” culture and mentality
- Leverage innovative and disruptive thinking to build processes and structures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Self-confident professional, who possesses strong interpersonal skills along with sound leadership capabilities
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office application