United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
Transfer Pricing Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Transfer Pricing and Tax Compliance
- Coordinate with outside advisors regarding the preparation of transfer pricing studies
- Prepare, review and maintain transfer pricing documentation, including monthly profitability analysis and intercompany agreements
- Implement process improvements through automation and other digital tools
- Support global transfer pricing projects
- Support business units on cross border transactions
- Assist with US federal and state audits related to transfer pricing, as well as German audits
- Review withholding tax F1042 reporting & F5472; support tax reform initiatives
- Review monthly account reconciliations for intercompany interest and withholding tax accounts
- Assist with federal & state Income tax compliance
- BS/BA in Accounting
- Strong digital skills including Excel, Power BI, SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, PowerPoint, etc
- 1 - 2 years relevant large corporate tax experience, interest in transfer pricing, experience in transfer pricing a plus
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with others
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure, while juggling multiple tasks at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good business sense and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information into meaningful analysis
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.