PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Web Editor (Marketing Campaign Specialist)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Understand effectively Customer Lifecycle Frameworks
- Design always-on trigger campaigns as well as ad-hoc tactical campaigns
- Ensure best practice promotion design, build, quality assurance & execution on time and as per promotion brief
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informa##on Technology, Web Design, Web Development, Computer Engineering or related courses
- Minimum of three (3) years related working experience using Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress / Drupal / Sitecore / Kentico; Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is an advantage
- Must have Marketing Campaign Support (promotional logic, campaign set-up, segmentation) experience
- Basic knowledge in HTML5/CSS3 is required; JIRA/Azure DevOps experience is highly preferred
- With high proficiency in English verbal and written communication and stakeholder management skills